(auto updated daily)
- Do you ever find yourself needing to use Microsoft Office on a PC that doesn’t have it installed? An easy solution is to use a cloud-based Office suite like MS Office Online or Google Docs, but what if you happen to be in a place that doesn’t have Internet access? Well, there’s a simple (and free) solution to […]
- How to use your own Office software on any PC (even a borrowed one!)
- Q&A: ‘Bluetooth’ seems like an odd name for a wireless technology. Why do they call it that?
- Rick’s Daily Pick: NEXPOW 2000A Peak 18000mAh Car Jump Starter
- Picture of the Day: “Winter Rose”
- Want to be a successful blogger? Diversify these three things.
- Q&A: Am I connecting too many devices to my laptop’s USB ports?
- Q&A: How can I prevent my new Chromebook from slowing down over time?
- Impact of using technology on teacher-student interpersonal communication