(auto updated daily)
- Industry rumors suggest Intel will cut Alder Lake chip prices by as much as 20% to clear inventories, which is a sharp U-turn after the Q4 2022 price rises but could cannibalize Raptor Lake system sales.
- Samsung's Galaxy Book 3 Line Gets 120 Hz OLED Screens
- AMD Announces Ryzen 7000X3D Pricing: $449 to $699 Starting Feb 28th
- DirectStorage Testing Shows PCIe 3 SSDs Are Basically as Fast as PCIe 5
- Grab One of the Best 4K Gaming Monitors for Only $499: Real Deals
- SK Hynix 2022 Operating Profit Drops 44 Percent Amid Chip Slump
- AMD Integrated Radeon 780M 25% Faster Than RDNA 2 Predecessor
- Intel to Cut Alder Lake CPU Pricing by 20%: Report
- Intel Drops Arc A750 Price to $249, With Improved Drivers
- Intel Cuts Wages and Suspends Bonuses Following Catastrophic Quarter
- Asus TUF Gaming 550W Bronze Power Supply Review
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.