(auto updated daily)
- There was a breach, so the bad news isn't great, but the good news isn't too bad…
- GitHub code-signing certificates stolen (but will be revoked this week)
- Serious Security: The Samba logon bug caused by outdated crypto
- Hive ransomware servers shut down at last, says FBI
- Dutch suspect locked up for alleged personal data megathefts
- S3 Ep119: Breaches, patches, leaks and tweaks! [Audio + Text]
- GoTo admits: Customer cloud backups stolen together with decryption key
- Apple patches are out – old iPhones get an old zero-day fix at last!
- Serious Security: How dEliBeRaTe tYpOs might imProVe DNS security
- T-Mobile admits to 37,000,000 customer records stolen by “bad actor”
- S3 Ep118: Guess your password? No need if it’s stolen already! [Audio + Text]
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.