(auto updated daily)
- Sentra, a cloud data security company with roots in New York and Tel Aviv, has raised a $30 million as investors continue to place big bets on the data security posture management category. The post Sentra Raises $30 Million for DSPM Technology appeared first on SecurityWeek.
- Sentra Raises $30 Million for DSPM Technology
- Cyber Insights 2023: Attack Surface Management
- Cyber Insights 2023: Cyberinsurance
- Cyber Insights 2023: Artificial Intelligence
- Microsoft’s Verified Publisher Status Abused in Email Theft Campaign
- Guardz Emerges From Stealth Mode With $10 Million in Funding
- How the Atomized Network Changed Enterprise Protection
- Critical QNAP Vulnerability Leads to Code Injection
- OpenVEX Spec Adds Clarity to Supply Chain Vulnerability Warnings
- Saviynt Raises $205M; Founder Rejoins as CEO
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.