(auto updated daily)
- I spoke with Dr. Yu Xu, CEO of TigerGraph, about why graph analytics hasn’t been adopted as much as other analytics methods – and why that’s changing. Among the topics we covered: What is graph analytics, and what’s its significance for the enterprise? Graph analytics is usually referred to as an “emerging” form of analytics. […]
- TigerGraph CEO Yu Xu on the Future of Graph Analytics
- What is Predictive Analytics?
- Lenovo ISG and Strategic Partners: Sharing Innovations
- Cisco CSO Liz Centoni’s Tech Forecast: Edge, Cryptography, AI
- Zscaler Works to Secure a Connected World
- eWEEK TweetChat, February 14: Why is Multicloud So Difficult?
- Top Business Process Management Companies
- Snowflake vs. Informatica: Data Management Comparison
- Dell APEX’s Chad Dunn on Multicloud and ‘IT Optionality’
- What Is Machine Vision?
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.