(auto updated daily)
- Most ingredients weren't available locally—more evidence of a long-distance trade network.
More News from arsTECHNICA:
- Teasing out the secret recipes for mummification in ancient Egypt
- Unofficial Link to the Past PC port is a reverse-engineered gem
- Bethesda’s Redfall needs to be online for single-player mode
- Up to 29,000 unpatched QNAP storage devices are sitting ducks to ransomware
- Netflix stirs fears by using AI-assisted background art in short anime film
- (Most of) AMD’s gaming-centric Ryzen 7000 X3D CPUs launch February 28
- Won’t somebody please think of the insects?!
- Apple should be required to let iPhone users sideload apps, Biden admin says
- New data illustrates time’s effect on hard drive failure rates
- Paper: Stable Diffusion “memorizes” some images, sparking privacy concerns
- Samsung Galaxy S23 is official, with special-edition Qualcomm chip
- Musk locks his Twitter account to personally test reported malfunction
- Antarctica’s only electric exploration vehicle gets an upgrade for 2023
- Virgin Orbit receives another small investment from Branson—and it’s worrisome
- City planners are questioning the point of parking garages
- Today’s best deals: Apple iPad Air, Meta Quest Pro, Surface devices, and more
- Intel cuts Arc A750 GPU’s price while boasting about driver optimizations
- Two decades after the Columbia disaster, is NASA’s safety culture fixed?
- Apple’s Major League Soccer streaming service launches today
- The audacious rescue plan that might have saved space shuttle Columbia
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.