(feed list auto updates daily)
- Shutterstock, the stock photo and media giant, has announced the launch of a new generative AI toolkit that allows customers of its Creative Flow online design platform to create images based on text prompts, using OpenAI's Dall-E 2 artificial intelligence image-generating platform. This launch comes after Shutterstock and OpenAI announced a partnership to help develop […]
- Low-power processors have traditionally been geared towards notebooks and other portable platforms. However, the continued popularity of ultra-compact form-factor desktop systems has resulted in UCFF PCs also serving as lead vehicles for the latest mobile processors. Such is the case with Intel's Raptor Lake-P – the processor SKUs were announced earlier this month at the […]
- Plus more Galaxy S23 leaks ahead of tomorrow's Unpacked, Nothing Phone 2 confirmed, AI voice abuse, and more top tech news.
- The Plugable USB-C Stand Dock can extend the contents of your phone or tablet's display onto a monitor with all the ports and charging power needed, while keeping your device perfectly viewable.
- Acer's new laptops offer an affordable entry point for students to get their first laptop, and there are ChromeOS and Windows options available.
- Your iPhone Has an Important New Feature for Maintaining Privacy and Security — And You Should Definitely Be Using ItYou're probably sharing a ton of information on your iPhone with other people, apps, and services without really realizing it. Now there's a new tool to show you just how much, and it can be an eye-opener as well as a fast way to manage sharing permissions and review your account security. To use the […]