(auto updated daily)
- Apple has filed for a patent for “power allocation in multi-port power adapters.” It involves a small power adapter capable of charging multiple devices.
- Human: Fall Flat+ platformer falls onto Apple Arcade
- New York Philharmonic will perform at the Apple Fifth Avenue retail store today
- Apple considers a small power adapter that could charge multiple devices
- How to Recover Deleted Apps on Mac (tutorial)
- Some useful tips and tricks for World Backup Day
- Today’s deal: Amarillo Cloud Storage (2-Pack) for only US$29.99
- How to track orders and purchases in Apple Wallet
- iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max users may be able to customize the sensitivity of their solid-state buttons
- ‘Tetris’ film starring Taron Egerton debuts today on Apple TV+
- How to get your heavy vehicle license in the UK
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply