(feed list auto updates daily)
“Internet News” is in association with “Technology Advice”, where “they pride themselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. They are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology”.
- This week, Insteon joined a growing number of failed Smart Home companies that died ignoble deaths. In this latest case there was little or no warning, they just shut down and the apps stopped working. Smart home products were pioneered by X-10 back in the 1970s and the company is apparently still around. These companies […]
- There are times when I’m convinced that Meta (formerly known as Facebook) has a death wish. The reasons include uneven moderation, large numbers of scam ads, a corporate structure that gives too much power to the CEO – who often seems out of control – and what appears to be a war on governments. None […]
- This week, Qualcomm held an event in Washington, D.C. to raise concerns about intellectual property creation, control and protection – and specifically against the rise of China as a technological powerhouse that could displace U.S. leadership. The opening keynote by Susan C. Schwab, an expert in negotiating trade disputes at the University of Maryland’s School […]
- HP has been making some interesting moves of late. The latest, to acquire Poly, is one of the most interesting, because unlike HP’s more diverse peers that are expanding in all directions, HP is instead focusing on increasing its depth in the desktop and collaboration segments. Poly, a combination of Polycom and Plantronics that previously […]
- Ossia is a fascinating company and technology. What Ossia sells is a wireless power solution that, unlike the inductive wireless technology currently being used for devices and electric cars, can transmit up to eight meters (around 26 feet). That’s roughly 20 feet more than the typical limits of inductive technology. Ossia’s wireless power solution can’t […]
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply