(feed list auto updates daily)
“The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting”.
- Panera Bread restaurants in select locations will install Amazon One devices that scan the unique features of the palm to record a signature for purchases. Though advertised as making paying easier, the technology has raised security concerns. Users pre-enroll online at Amazon One, and then complete enrollment in person at a location that uses Amazon […]
- Bill Gates recently praised the evolution of artificial intelligence, his relationship with OpenAI, and gave a short warning on the situation being portrayed differently by other subject experts, including Elon Musk. The Microsoft co-founder started out his March 21 GatesNotes post on AI in a hopeful tone: “The development of AI is as fundamental as […]
- Efforts from Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) to ban Chinese-owned TikTok on U.S. soil suffered a setback on March 29 when fellow Republican Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) opposed the move, arguing the ban would limit free speech. On the Senate floor, Paul objected to Hawley’s request for unanimous consent to fast-track his No TikTok on United […]
- Artificial intelligence (AI) could lead to the elimination of 300 million full-time jobs, according to a new study. A March 25th report by economists at Goldman Sachs Group (GSG) stated that improvements in AI technology may cause almost a quarter of existing positions in the United States and Europe to be replaced, but that new […]
- The federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) this week advised users and administrators to update their Apple software due to security vulnerabilities. “Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected device,” the notice, dated March 28, reads. […]
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply