(feed list auto updates daily)
“SiliconANGLE Media Inc. has dedicated itself to covering the massive, often underreported global impact of enterprise and emerging technologies, from semiconductors to computer and networking systems to the cloud, as well as the applications, cybersecurity, AI and machine learning, blockchain and other technologies built on top of that foundation”.
- BuzzFeed Inc. this week started publishing travel guides that were written with the help of artificial intelligence, and the results weren’t exactly mind-blowing. It comes as no surprise that the internet media company is pushing AI-generated content. In January, BuzzFeed announced that this would be the case. After stating it would explore the possibility of […]
- Quantum computing company IonQ Inc. closed on its first full year as a publicly traded company today, beating expectations on revenue as it delivered its fourth-quarter results but missing on earnings. The company reported earnings before certain costs such as stock compensation of nine cents per share, with revenue for the period coming to $3.8 […]
- A new comprehensive toolset for harvesting credentials across multiple cloud services providers has been spotted in the wild being distributed on Telegram. Detailed today by researchers at SentinelLabs, the “AlienFox” toolset is described as a cloud spammer’s “Swiss Army knife” thanks to its ability to attack multiple services in numerous ways. Attackers use AlienFox to […]
- Zero-trust content security startup Votiro Cybersec Ltd. today announced that it has raised $11.5 million in new funding to accelerate its marketing and sales reach in North America and to advance its data detection and analytics services. Founded in 2010, Votiro offers file security and safety through enhanced data detection and analytics capabilities. The company says […]
- Microsoft Corp. has confirmed recent reports that it’s planning to monetize Bing Chat with embedded ads. Yusuf Mehdi, the corporate vice president of Microsoft’s modern life, search and devices group, wrote in a Wednesday blog post that the company is “exploring placing ads in the chat experience.” Revenue from those ads, the executive added, will […]
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply