(feed list auto updates daily)
“The IT Professional’s Lifeline”
- Hey All, So I'm normally a Mac user unless I'm gaming on my Windows computer and the Remote Desktop client made by Microsoft that I use that you can download from the Apple App Store is pretty perfect. No real bugs, all printers, clipboard etc.. works as expected, also I like that I can easily…
- How can #AI make a positive impact in #Education? We are looking for someone who can answer t̲h̲e̲ big Innovative question for us at David Ross Education Trust. 👉 https://www.dretjobs.co.uk/vacancies/vacancy/VTlYdjZodVlxZE0xYS9GQlVWSUkwdz09/it-and-systems-innovation-lead …
- I’m trying to push a IKEv2 config out from JAMF and it keeps failing. I’ve had to use the User Scope. I’ve tried a custom PLIST file which doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone attempted this before ?
- My son's PC has suffered a corruption due to power cut. The PC has two bootable drives, one with Windows Home, the other Pro. The Pro install is the corrupt one. Windows is unable to recover the files. Booting to the Windows Home drive is fine, and then accessing the drive that has Pro is […]
- Hi Am I able to the 365 Applications that are installed to a PC using a KMS server or does it have to be licensed using an A3/A5 licence on the 365 portal? Thanks
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply