(auto updated daily)
- The FDA is asking medical device manufacturers to provide cybersecurity-related information when submitting an application for a new product. The post FDA Announces New Cybersecurity Requirements for Medical Devices appeared first on SecurityWeek.
- Votiro Raises $11.5 Million to Prevent File-Borne Threats
- Lumen Technologies Hit by Two Cyberattacks
- Leaked Documents Detail Russia’s Cyberwarfare Tools, Including for OT Attacks
- Mandiant Investigating 3CX Hack as Evidence Shows Attackers Had Access for Months
- Severe Azure Vulnerability Led to Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution
- Anti-Bot Software Firm DataDome Banks $42M Financing
- Unpatched Security Flaws Expose Water Pump Controllers to Remote Hacker Attacks
- 500k Impacted by Data Breach at Debt Buyer NCB
- Chinese Cyberspies Use ‘Melofee’ Linux Malware for Stealthy Attacks
- Why Endpoint Resilience Matters
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.
Leave a Reply