(auto updated daily)
- Aspyr has officially cancelled Knights of the Old Republic II's DLC plans on Nintendo Switch, and is offering free Star Wars games as an apology to users. Continue reading at TweakTown >
- Aspyr cancels KOTOR II DLC plans, offers free games as apology
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is Nintendo's magic ticket to Minecraft-like UGC
- U.S. House opens probe into FTC, Chair Lina Khan accused of 'abuses of power'
- Activision could pull out of UK in order to merge with Microsoft
- EA's new monetization tactic may include Nike's FOMO lootboxes
- GTA 6 expected to make $1 billion sales in first week
- Intel Beast Lake: 10 performance cores and huge clocks to beat AMD's X3D CPUs?
- Intel Arrow Lake flagship CPU could be a 40-core monster to destroy AMD Zen 5
- Ducky's ProjectD Outlaw 65 impresses at Computex 2023 but could cost $600
- AI-powered drone kills US military official during training exercise
- NVIDIA G-SYNC ULMB 2 reduces motion blur, making 120Hz look better than 480Hz
- Capcom asks gamers what the next Resident Evil remake should be
- Redfall originally had a robust microtransaction model
- WhatsApp companion mode is finally rolling out on the iPhone
- The Nothing Phone (2) will get tons of software updates and a display boost
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.