(auto updated daily)
- It's a backdoor, Jim, but not as we know it… here's a sober look at this issue.
- MOVEit zero-day exploit used by data breach gangs: The how, the why, and what to do…
- Researchers claim Windows “backdoor” affects hundreds of Gigabyte motherboards
- S3 Ep137: 16th century crypto skullduggery
- Serious Security: That KeePass “master password crack”, and what we can learn from it
- Serious Security: Verification is vital – examining an OAUTH login bug
- S3 Ep136: Navigating a manic malware maelstrom
- Ransomware tales: The MitM attack that really had a Man in the Middle
- PyPI open-source code repository deals with manic malware maelstrom
- Phone scamming kingpin gets 13 years for running “iSpoof” service
- Apple’s secret is out: 3 zero-days fixed, so be sure to patch now!
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.