(news feed is auto-updated daily)
Today’s “Top Tech News Feeds” features an aggregation of recent tech news posts from the most reputable tech sites and blogs on the internet.
- GameLoop is one of the most famous Android emulators for Windows PC. It allows us to play games such as PUBG Mobile and COD without much hassle. However, as of late, GameLoop is not opening or is crashing on a lot of Windows PC. If you are in the same boat, follow the solutions mentioned […]
- Jony Ive once designed a limited edition Leica camera for charity, but he worked on a far lower-tech product for the UK charity Comic Relief's Red Nose Day. In fact, the famed ex-Apple designer came up with a new version of the Red Nose itself, designing a model that transforms from a flat "C" shape […]
- Fans can get hands-on with newly unveiled Galaxy S23 series at Galaxy Experience Spaces around the world.
- The premium version of the popular AI chatbot is cheaper than some previously anticipated
- The online payments platform is the latest technology firm to cut costs as the global economy weakens.
- Shooter continues the controversial history of the "always online" solo game.
- Trying to solve today's Wordle? If you're stuck, we've got a few hints that will help you keep your Wordle streak alive.
- After posting a double-digit revenue decline for its fourth quarter of 2022, Intel is looking to weather a potentially problematic 2023 by making companywide cuts to employee pay.Responding to media reports about possible pay cuts, Intel said on Wednesday that in order to navigate “macro-economic headwinds and work to reduce costs across the company,” it […]
- Welcome to Fix It, our weekly series examining projects we love — save for one tiny change we wish we could make.If you watched all of Bridgerton in a day (there is no other way to experience it), you might find yourself giddy from the rush of Daphne and Simon’s whirlwind romance. You may have […]
- Taiwanese company QNAP recently disclosed a new security vulnerability in the operating system of its NAS devices, a dangerous flaw classified with a "critical" severity level, which could spell doom for remotely-accessible user data. Patches are already available, while users should always install the latest updates to keep their NAS…
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Book3 Ultra is the most powerful laptop Samsung has ever unveiled, and addresses a content-creation market that the company hasn’t broached before. But here’s the really interesting news: You’ll find one of the Ultra’s most attractive features—a stunning 3K, 120Hz, OLED display—on both the cheaper Galaxy Book3 Pro and Galaxy Book3 Pro […]
- Windows Remote Desktop Connection enables users to remotely connect to a PC. But users often complained about a message stating that your computer could not connect to another console session. Other variations of basically the same error can include, but without being exhaustive, the following instances: 📌 [window title] remote desktop connection [content] your computer […]
- The latest preview of Windows 11 introduces a couple new widgets and new visual changes for the Start menu. The post Windows 11 build 25290 outs backup alert in Start menu appeared first on Pureinfotech • Windows 10 & Windows 11 help for humans.
- ISSUE 20.05 • 2023-01-30 APPLE NEWS By Will Fastie The MacBook Pro and Mac mini are upgraded to new versions of Apple’s M2 system on a chip. All models became available last Tuesday. There’s not a lot of news here. The move to the M2 series of Apple silicon was inevitable and expected for both […]
- The end of an era is upon us, as Windows 10 is slowly being retired after more than eight years of launch. Announced in 2015, the official retirement of Windows 10 is on October 14, 2025, and comes nearly ten years after its release on July 2015, when Windows 8 was under heavy criticism. In […]
- January 2023 update for Microsoft Excel brings many new features to the app. The new update brings release of PivotTable show details to Excel for the web and the ability to automate your tasks with the Power Automate tab in Excel for Windows and Mac. According to Microsoft this new feature comes based upon user’s […]
- Windows 10 and 11 can automatically download and install device drivers and driver updates. For instance, when you install/reinstall Windows, device drivers are automatically installed in the background, and the process requires no user intervention. Similarly, updates for device drivers are also checked and installed periodically. Although automatic driver updates help keep all drivers up […]
- Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) enables your Windows 11 device to run Android apps available from the Amazon Appstore. Apps used in the Windows Subsystem for Android™ require an additional screen reader. Most of your accessibility settings in Windows will apply to apps in the Subsystem, like text scaling, closed captions, dark theme, and color filters. The Subsystem Screen Reader works […]
- Battle of the premium Samsung smartphones
- Samsung‘s much-awaited Galaxy S23 series is official today. The Galaxy S23 Ultra tops the lineup with specifications and features you won’t find on any other smartphone. One of the highlights of this device is the built-in S Pen. While Samsung doesn’t seem to have improved the S Pen technology this year, the accessory is still […]
- Roku might be more famous for its Streaming Sticks, but it also offers TVs with Roku built-in.
- Several Meta-owned studios announced that they'll be moving on from coming projects, signaling the upcoming Quest 3 launch will be momentous.
- I’ve been using Google’s handset offerings as my main smartphones, but there are some things that the Galaxy S23 Ultra excels in – and they might just be enough to turn the tide. The post Sorry Google, I’m Ditching my Pixel 7 for the S23 Ultra first appeared on Phandroid.
- Samsung has finally confirmed the rumor that it will announce the Galaxy S23 series during an in-person Unpacked event held on February 1st in San Francisco. Naturally, Samsung will offer live-stream coverage of the launch event via its official channels and website. If you’ve already decided that the Galaxy S23 is your next upgrade, you’ll […]
- Well, this is a downer. EA announced this week that it is shutting down Apex Legends Mobile and ceasing Battlefield Mobile development. Having launched last May, Apex Legends Mobile was a very well-liked game it seemed. It was near the top of all end-of-year gaming lists, but apparently, it must’ve not been profitable enough for […]
- Much like the Apple-centric options from last year, Anker is back and taking on the OEM chargers from Samsung. As an alternative to the name brand, the charger company is releasing the new Anker 313 and 312 power adapters. Anker 313 Charger Ace 45W This single-port GaN charger is tuned for Samsung devices but should […]
- From booking to budgeting, these top iOS travel planning apps are a must-have. Traveling is an incredible and life-enriching adventure that can also prove to be an intimidating and taxing journey. Planning and organizing a trip can take up a lot of time and energy. Fortunately, there are now numerous travel apps available that can […]
- This probably isn’t the result new HomePod owners were looking for. According to reports from users, the new HomePod models continue to leave ring marks on some wood finishes. The smart speaker, which features a silicone base for vibration dampening, can still react with some surfaces, leaving a white ring behind. Users were quick to […]
- A new Apple Watch Ultra with a larger 2.1-inch display will be released in 2024, according to a report today from Taiwanese publication DigiTimes, citing industry sources. This lines up with information shared last month by Jeff Pu, a tech analyst at Hong Kong-based investment firm Haitong International Securities. The current Apple Watch Ultra has […]
- Before Apple rolled out a new feature letting Siri announce notifications and read messages through the iPhone or iPad speakers, it was available exclusively for AirPods and Beats headphones. Back then, the feature was truly helpful, especially if you were busy and could not get hold of your iPhone or iPad. With your AirPods in […]
- These wireless bone-conduction earphones won't plug your ears. They work with iPhones, Macs and iPads, and they're on sale for just $33.99. (via Cult of Mac – Tech and culture through an Apple lens)
- Let the Apple Car rumors roll on. Apple has been granted a patent that involves a vehicle that alerts you when it needs repairs.
- The National Telecommunications and Information Administration wants Apple and Google to be forced to have third-party app stores, saying that as-is, the model inflates prices and reduces innovation.As Apple prepares to raise App Store prices outside the US, the NTIA says that Apple and Google's business model "is harmful to consumers and developers."Following an investigation, […]
This news feed is powered by: ZDNet, CNET, ArsTechnica, BBC, Computer Weekly, Digital Trends, Engadget, ComputerWorld, Mashable, TechSpot, PCWorld, Windows Report, AskWoody, The Window Club, Windows Latest, WinCentral, Into Windows, MSMVPS, Windows101Trick, Android Police, Android Headlines, Android Authority, Android Central, Phandroid, Talk Android, Droid Life, Android Guy, Get Android Stuff, AppleWorld Today, Mac Rumor, The Mac Observer, Cult of Mac, Apple Insider, O’Grady’s Powerpage, Pureinfotech
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.