(auto updated daily)
- This week, Insteon joined a growing number of failed Smart Home companies that died ignoble deaths. In this latest case there was little or no warning, they just shut down and the apps stopped working. Smart home products were pioneered by X-10 back in the 1970s and the company is apparently still around. These companies […]
- Insteon’s Surprise Failure Highlights the Problems with Smart Home Tech
- Does Meta Have a Death Wish?
- U.S. Needs to Protect Tech Leadership: Qualcomm
- HP Buys Poly and Moves to Dominate Desktop Communications
- Ossia’s Wireless Power: The Most Revolutionary Technology You’ve Never Heard Of
- Best Internet Security Software
- Intel’s Fab Moves in Europe Could Change Chip Industry
- Wyebot: The Increasingly Automated Solution for Wireless Networking
- Seven 5G Applications of the Future
- HP’s ExtendXR Service Gets an Early Lead on a Looming Metaverse Problem
TechNewsFeeds.com – A great resource to quickly preview news feeds from over 200 popular tech news websites and blogs.